COVID-19 Reporting Form
Please click the link to access the Reporting Form if you or the person you are reporting for is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms as described by the CDC. The information is confidential, shared only on a need-to-know basis, and will be used to monitor COVID-19 activity at WNCC.
WNCC COVID-19 Dashboard
Last updated Mar. 2, 2021
This page will be updated every Tuesday and Friday. The information is subject to
change when new data is received from Panhandle Public Health District (PPHD).
Western Nebraska Community College will not communicate details about individual positive cases of students or employees. Please be aware that if a student, employee, or PPHD does not disclose a positive test to WNCC, we cannot communicate that information. In all these cases, PPHD will initiate contact with anyone determined to have been a close contact with a positive individual. The number of individuals who are in quarantine will not be shared by WNCC.
|WNCC Cases||Active Cases||Total Recovered Cases||Total Positive Cases|
Frequently Asked Questions
We know you have questions about how WNCC is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have created a list of information and resources to help answer those questions! Learn more below.
- WNCC Spring 2021 Safe Operating Protocols
- WNCC COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- CARES Act Reports
- May 20, 2020 30-Day Report
- July 6, 2020 45-Day Report
- August 20, 2020 45-Day Report
- October 9, 2020 Quarterly Report
- January 8, 2020 Quarterly Report
- CARES Act Letter to WNCC Students
- Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting under CARES Act, for period ending September 30, 2020
- Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting under CARES Act, for period ending December 31, 2020
Public Relations & Marketing Director