Skip to Content
Dr. Margaret Crouse
Board of Governors
- 1372 Canyon Drive, Chadron, NE 69337
Term Expires: 2022
- Temporarily employed as Interim Dean of Professional Studies and Applied Sciences
at Chadron State College.
- Retired from Chadron State College in 2015 as a full time administrator and professor
after 36 years.
- Bachelor's of Science degree from Kansas State University in 1971
- Master's of Science degree in 1979 from Oklahoma State University
- Doctorate of Philosophy degree in 1984 from Oklahoma State University
Affiliations and Recognitions:
- Outstanding Vocational Educator in Nebraska
- Nebraska Family and Consumer Science Leadership Award
- Served on the Nebraska Professional Practice Commission for the Nebraska Department